Weather: We won’t have to dream of a white Christmas here in Jackson Hole – it’s here. Bluebird blower on the mountain today after a foot last night and more than 24 inches in the last few days!
News you can use: Today’s link is to JHPropertyGuide.com, which I write for regularly. Story is a look at the 46 property sales in Teton County in November. Unit sales were up 6 percent year over year with sales volume jumping 40 percent to approximately $56 million. Also, Santa, if you’re reading, I would like a drone for my real estate video/photo biz. Thanks in advance!
Today’s Jackson Hole real estate facts:
- NEW: 2-bed, 900-sq-ft Town of Jackson condo, list $343K
- NEW: 2-bed, 797-sq-ft condo in town on Kelly Ave, built in ’68, $250K.
- NEW: Bank-owned 2-bed Pondo Condo in West Jackson, $269K.
- NEW: Third of an acre Melody Ranch building site, $439K. Premium location, perhaps the best in this subdivision.
- PENDING: Love Ridge 3-bed condo, list $845K. On market for 1,548 days beginning at $975K. Will be watching for this sales price when reported.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts? Brian Siegfried is an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s. Contact him today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.