Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- CLOSED: 1-bed, 792-square-foot Aspens condo, listed for $315,000.
- CLOSED: 3-bed, 2,350-square-foot home in Melody Ranch, listed for $895,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Pines cluster home with 4,000+ square feet after 161 days on market, listed for $1.95 million.
Jackson Hole links:
- Jackson photographer Jimmy Chin is the real deal, and now Sports Ilustrated is telling everyone.
- An article about the future of entrepreneurship in Wyoming, and more. Good read.
- Wyoming, where the living is relatively easy, at least according to this New York Times interactive feature.
- Jackson Hole recognized by USA Today as one of top 10 U.S. cities for biking, thanks to the relentless efforts of our local advocates.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.