Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Sweetwater Restaurant, one of downtown Jackson’s most enduring and successful lunch and dinner spots, $999,000 for business only, no real estate.
- NEW: Brookside condo with 1 bed, 448 square feet, list $299,000.
- NEW: Streamside condo just upstream from the Brookside condo, 2 beds, list $369,000.
- PENDING: Teton Pines 4-bed home with 4,300 square feet after 2,064 days on market (since January 2009), listed for $2.25 million.
- PENDING: 4-bed South Park home on 1 acre, built in 1972 but remodeled in 1996, listed for $990,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- If Jimmy Chin’s writing it, I’m reading it. World’s best adventure photographer? Hard to say he’s not.
- Another Teton photographer Bradly J. Boner, submits a photo story about a canoe trip on Shoshone Lake in Yellowstone National Park. Good background on park, great pix.
- Residents of Budge Drive most impacted by the landslide earlier this year have filed a $4.17 million suit against Town of
- Wondering if it’s time to move in with that boyfriend or girlfriend ahead of the cold winter? Planet Jackson Hole’s Rocky Love tackles this questions.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Steamboat, the early 1900s horse that inspired the state logo that is the world’s longest running license plate, and his rider, Guy Holt.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.