Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- CLOSED: Recently completed home in Gill Addition with 5 beds, 4,000 square feet, listed for $1.75 million.
- CLOSED: East Jackson 3-bed townhouse for MORE THAN list price of $429,000 after 112 days on market.
- PRICE REDUCED: Older Town of Jackson single-family home built in 1962 with 3 beds, list now $699,500, down from $795,000 after 46 days on market.
- PENDING: 3-bed Four Seasons in Jackson Hole condo listed for $3.05 million after 16 days on market.
- INTEREST RATES are stable with First Interstate Bank in Jackson Hole offering this morning 30-year fixed-rate conforming mortgages for 4.25 percent and Bank of Jackson Hole offering 4.125 percent.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Wyoming Business Report makes the connection between state’s robust energy industry and a plethora of jobs.
- Do what makes you happy. I heard this report by Willow Belden that drives that thought home on Wyoming Public Radio last week. Link is to audio and written story.
- Teton Crest Trail gets big props from visiting backpackers from Northwest, as it should. Great pix, good writing.
- Former News&Guide photo chief Lucas Gilman is quoted in this visual article on what it takes to be a photographer.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.