Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 2-bed cabin in East Jackson built in 2007, list $522,000. Something tells me this will see some interest …
- NEW: 4-bed home in Shootin’ Iron with horse set-up and guest house on 8.45 acres, $2.275 million.
- CLOSED: Rivermeadows townhouse south of Wilson listed for $795,000 after 820 days on market.
- CLOSED: Hidden Ranch single-family home with 3 beds, 1,674 square feet listed for $855,000 after just 51 days on market.
- PENDING: Cedarwoods townhouse in Rafter J with 3 beds, 1,671 square feet listed for $575,000 after 32 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- WyoFile’s Kelsey Dayton brings us the story of Jackson Hole’s earliest residents, some of whom lived above 9,000 feet more than 10,000 years ago.
- Jeremy Jones sits down with Planet Jackson Hole ahead of the local movie premiere of “Higher.”
- Consolidation is the name of the game in the ski industry of late, says Allen Best in Mountain News, his round-up of Intermountain Region ski town tidbits.
- Here’s a preview of the design for the proposed Vertical Harvest greenhouse set for the side of the parking garage in downtown Jackson. (tag Nonia)
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s “ski and stay free” deal in early December or January is added to Washington Post’s “What’s the deal?” feature. And it is a good deal …
- How to make your yard more moose friendly.
- Do you know your ski town bartender? See if he or she fits into one of these archetypes.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.