Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rafter J Northeast 40 townhouse with 2 beds, about 1,000 square feet, list $445,000.
- PENDING: After one week on market, a 3-bed, 1,378-square-foot single-family home in East Jackson listed for $625,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Village townhouse built in 1982 with 4 beds, 2,400+ square feet after 392 days on market, listed for $950,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Building site just north of Jackson with 15+ acres, though most of it is very steep, down from $313,500 to $299,000 after 179 days.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The snow is a comin’ this week, and this site says Jackson Hole is in line for some white stuff, but not quite enough to ski on just yet.
- Snow King has undergone a radical makeover this summer to accommodate an upgraded snowmaking system with lots of summer grooming and the addition of trails to make getting down the steep lower section easier. Another change will be a rerouted uphill route for skinners, but it has yet to be set.
- Who is this “Pippa” person and why did USA Today and Daily Mail in UK note her visit to Jackson Hole? #NotaRoyalWatcher
- Eater.com dials up a top-18 list of Jackson Hole places to, well, eat.
- Casper Star-Tribune article details how Wyoming is preparing for a “gray wave” of citizens older than 60 in the coming years.
- Quentin Tarantino will not be filming his next Western, “The Hateful Eight,” in Wyoming, heading instead to Telluride, CO.
- Oh don’t worry, Field & Field, we already dig on The Egg out West here at the Need to Know!
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”