Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: That town lot I mentioned as a NEW listing on Monday listed at $335,000? Under contract already.
- PENDING: South Park home on an acre with 4 beds, 2,500+ square feet after 77 days on market listed for $895,000.
- PENDING: 3-bed home in Hoback Junction area with 2,800+ square feet on 1.59 acres after 191 days on market, listed for $599,000.
- CLOSED: 810 West contemporary townhouse on Flat Creek in Town of Jackson listed for $995,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links
- El Nino es muy bonito! See ya soon little buddy, you deep moisture transporter, you!
- Skiing does not end at the southern end of the Teton Range, and Tom Turiano’s new book tells you exactly where to find turns in the area’s less heralded backcountry. WyoFile’s Kelsey Dayton has the story.
- Sierra Club nails it in the article “The Science of Awe,” which explains why nothing is the same after nature blows your mind.
- Pro snowboarder and Jackson native Cam Fitzpatrick has an edit that just keeps spinning round and round.
- Check out this fellow ski town love from Summit Daily in Summit County, CO, whose reporter penned this fawning little off-season travel story that features Persephone Bakery, Teton Mountain Lodge, Bin22, Snake River Brewery and several more likely suspects.
- Let’s go MOOOOSE! Amateur Jackson Hole hockey teams kicks off season with a 2-game sweep of Park City squad.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”