Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- SOLD: Indian Paintbrush home with 4 beds, 3,100+ square feet built in 1990 but recently remodeled, listed for $2.375 million.
- SOLD: 4-bed Teal Trace home with 3,800 square feet on 7.86 acres, listed for $4.75 million.
- SOLD: Dairy subdivision home with 4 beds, 4,624 square feet on 28+ acres, listed for $6.95 million.
- SNAKE RIVER SPORTING CLUB is rolling out a new phase of turn-key ownership “cottages.” Here is the press release, contact me for a more comprehensive look at the real estate options in this resort about 20 minutes south of Jackson.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Outside Magazine says Jackson Hole is one of those resorts where it pays to hire a guide. Agreed, if for no other reason than to cut the tram line on a powder day!
- On yet another list, Jackson Hole is a top-15 “Jet Set Holiday Skiing Destination in U.S. and Europe.” Heck, if you’ve got a jet might as well hit two or three of these ski areas.
- ESPN.com does a fun profile of 15 people who have turned their youthful passion for sports like skiing and skateboarding into adult careers, and it includes two locals: Jackson Hole Ski Club Freeride Director Jeff Moran and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ski patroller Andy Bardon profiled in this ESPN.com article on ski (and snowboard) bums in their second act.
- Riveting story in Ski Magazine about North Korea’s “first, best, newest, and only luxury ski resort” told by one of the first to make turns there. The resort, however, isn’t nearly as interesting as the peek into North Korean society.
- My neighbor and fellow Realtor Holly Balogh gets a very nice write-up in this week’s Jackson Hole News&Guide after completing the Ironman Triathlon in Kona, HI, last month.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”