Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Brookside condo with 1-bed, 480 square feet, list $310,000.
- NEW: Teton Pines cluster home with 3 beds, 2,800 square feet, list $1.695 million.
- PRICE INCREASE: Tram Tower townhouse in Teton Village with 4 beds, 3,600 square feet, was $2.3 million now $2.5 million.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Fairways Estates home near Jackson Hole Airport with 5 beds, nearly 6,000 square feet, was $3.495 million now $3.195 million.
- Yes, these are real photos actually used to sell real estate, apparently. The photos are terrible, but the captions are priceless.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Dubois, WY, has suffered a terrible fire that will leave a big hole in its downtown and in the hearts of this small, tight-knit community.
- Forbes identifies University of Wyoming as the best tuition deal going for in-state students and darn compelling for out-of-staters.
- Our man Geoff McAndrews emerges from deep within the Salt River Range backcountry to slum some Jackson Hole Mountain Resort sidecountry, busting Pucker Face and other classic Cody Peak lines. And then the next day he went two peaks further to the south, bagging Jensen Peak.
- Planet Jackson Hole recounts what was a very tough year for regional wildlife.
- A reminder that taking chances in the backcountry also often puts people beyond your own party at risk.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”