Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Rafter J single-family home still under construction with 3 beds, 1,779 square feet on .13 acres, list $799,500.
- PENDING: After just 11 days, a Teton Village single-family home built in 1976 with 6 beds, 3,100+ square feet, list $2.245 million.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson 4-bed, 2,015-square-foot townhouse near Snow King in short-term rental overlay built in 1993, list $795,000.
- CLOSED: 3 Creek Ranch 5-bed, 6,638-square-foot home on 2.44 acres after 406 days on market that may be the highest-priced sale of a golf course property ever in Jackson Hole, list $14.9 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J 2-bed townhouse with 1,000+ square feet built in 1982, was $524,000 now $519,000.
- INTEREST RATES remained the same today, says T.R. Pierce at Bank of Jackson Hole, which reports a 3.7 percent rate for 30-year fixed rate conforming mortgage.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole makes the list of 13 cities outdoor adventurers should move to immediately.
- U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! Jackson Hole High School students respond to the cancellation of American Pride day by emptying their closets of everything red, white and blue, and the story is picked up by Fox, of course. And Glenn Beck, natch.
- The ongoing annual debate about whether elk hunting should be allowed in Grand Teton National Park rages on, with the latest involving an “unqualified” hunter getting a license. Coverage by Angus Thuermer of WyoFile.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”