Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,604-square-foot home on .61 acres built in 2001, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $950,000.
- NEW: Love Ridge 3-bed, 2,274-square-foot condo at Snow King built in 2004, listed by Black Diamond Real Estate for $1.2 million.
- PENDING: Aspens 6-bed single-family home with 4,500+ square feet on 1.48 acres after 360 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.45 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J 5-bed, 2,672-square-foot home on .29 acres built in 1979 after 73 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $775,000.
- CLOSED: Hotel Terra 3-bed, 1,591-square-foot condo in a premium location after 78 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty
- The international blog for Sotheby’s International Realty focused on fly-in properties, noting my listing in Alpine (well, they ran a picture of it, at least!).
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- One of Teton Gravity Research’s longtime employees, Greg Epstein, is running for County Commissioner and here is why, as posted on the TGR site.
- A cautionary tale from Palo Alto for our elected officials working on housing and transportation solutions for Jackson Hole.
- The newly built Skyline Trail high above Cache Creek off the summit of Snow King has been connected. Can’t wait to give it a walk and take in the valley from a whole new perspective.
- Good article by Melissa Cassutt in News&Guide on the ever-fascinating topic of planning, zoning and development here in Teton County with a focus on master plans trying to find a place in an evolving community.
- No one puts Yellen in a corner! Today’s Jackson Hole Symposium chatter from Business Insider.
- Hear what it sounds like to have a “Grizzly Encounter” in Yellowstone National Park.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”