Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Gill Addition home with 5 beds and nearly 10,000 square feet on .42 acres built in 2001, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $7.5 million.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,488-square-foot home built in 1988 after 77 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $650,000.
- PENDING: Four Seasons 3-bed slopeside condo with 3,430 square feet after 166 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $5.5 million.
- CLOSED: Hoback Junction 3-bed, 1,500-square-foot home on .23 acres built in 1982 after just 32 days on market, listed by Ellett and Company for $559,000.
- CLOSED: Aspens Cove condo with 2 beds, 1,428-square feet built in 1990 after 106 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $995,000.
- Great new project in Teton Village by Gilday Architects with photography by David Agnello. And here is the video.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Like so many of us here in Jackson, Snow King is near and dear to my heart. So let’s grow it right, writes Craig Benjamin in Planet Jackson Hole.
- Jackson uber-architect Stephen Dynia gets a nice profile in Colorado Real Estate Journal.
- Today’s Jackson Hole top-ten lists local backpacking trips, but Kristen Pope on RootsRated.com.
- The trailer for Travis Rice’s “The Fourth Phase” has dropped, so drop everything and check it out. Movie will be released first week of October.
- Well isn’t that nice: Jackson named the eighth most-friendly city in the country. Of course we are … how can you be in a bad mood here?
- Even though this version of recent events in affordable housing and Teton County Housing Authority history by Jake Nichols is wildly distorted, sensationalized and biased, there is a good bit of background information and timeline here for those interested.
- It’s been 20 years since Mark Newcomb, current Teton County commissioner and former Jackson Hole Ski Patroller, and his partner Hans Johnstone pioneered the Hossack-MacGowen Couloir off Grand Teton on skis. Here is his first-person account from 1996 as appeared in Powder Magazine.
- Where did Slovakian biker Peter Sagan train for his Olympic mountain bike race? Grand Targhee, of course.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”