Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Golf Creek 2-bed, 1,517-square-foot townhouse built in 1979, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $795,000.
- NEW: East Jackson 3-bed, 1,980-square-foot townhouse built in 1990 with 1-car garage, listed by Clear Creek Group for $675,000.
- PENDING: Teton Mountain Lodge 408-square-foot studio after 49 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $375,000.
- PENDING: Hotel Terra 2-bed, 1,128-square-foot condo after 107 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $885,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Aspens 1-bed, 735-square-foot condo built in 1979 after 30 days on market, was $405,000 now $385,000, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty
- PRICE REDUCED: Ely Springs 35-acre property with existing 3-bed home and a cabin that includes an approved PRD creating two parcels that could each accommodate up to 10,000 square feet of development. listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty, was $10.3 million now $8.9 million after 105 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Records are made to be broken, and down went the 16-year-old record for the Teton Grand Traverse, a six-peak, 14-mile, 12,000+ vertical gain trek that Nick Nelson busted out in 6 hours 30 minutes. The record had been held by Rolando Gariboti and before him climbing legend Alex Lowe. Reported by Steve Casimiro in Adventure Journal.
- Congratulations to Mercedes Huff, my friend and colleague at Jackson Hole Sotheby’s, on being named Realtor of the Year.
- My old Jackson Hole News colleague Craig Blank, who is now a getting-big shot photographer in the Los Angeles area, gets a nice interview in Voyage LA.
- It’s Fire Season in Western Wyoming, coinciding not so smoothly with Tourism Season, reports Jeff Truchot in Wyoming Business Report.
- Travis Walker, whose downtown Jackson studio Teton ArtLab is gaining international attention and attracting top artists to Jackson Hole, sits down for an interview in Forbes.com.
- Simplify, Janet Kenyon Munro’s staging and design company, presents its latest remodel project upgrading a garage apartment.
- “Destination Trail” hits Jackson Hole for some great mountain biking footie off Teton Pass and Shadow Mountain.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”