Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Alpine Mountain Townhome near Snow King with 2 beds, 1,020 square feet and a detached 1-bed garage built in 1995, listed by Clear Creek Group for $595,000.
- NEW: Sno-King Townhouse 3-bed, 1,728-square-foot townhouse built in 1978, updated in 2018, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $737,000.
- NEW: Game Creek 4-bed, 2,200-square-foot home on 20 acres built in 1983 and updated in 2016, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.295 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson “luxury contemporary condo” with 2 beds, 1,466 square feet within the short-term rental overlay built in 2016, listed by Apex Real Estate for $2.1 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Snake River Sporting Club 5-bed, 3,841-square-foot home on .36 acres built in 2010, reduced from $2.695 million to $2.545 million after 90 days. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- CLOSED: High Teton Condo 1-bed, 594-square-foot unit built in 1989 after 56 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $346,000.
- CLOSED: Town Creek 2-bed, 744-square-foot condo built in 1979 after 210 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $375,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”