Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Star Valley Ranch .69-acre building site, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $49,900.
- NEW: Bridger View Ranches 2.08-acre building site, listed by Engel & Volkers Jackson Hole for $80,000.
- NEW: Alpine Retreat .8-acre building site, listed by Continental Real Estate for $120,000.
- PENDING: All Star 1-acre building site after 87 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $53,000.
- PENDING: Bridger Forest 5.88-acre building site, after 19 days on market, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $125,000.
- PENDING: Grey River Valley 4-bed, 2,080-square-foot home built in 1983 on .50 acres after 55 days on market, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $550,000.
- CLOSED: Alpine Meadows .41-acre building site, sold after 72 days on market, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $59,000.
- CLOSED: Star Valley Ranch 3-bed, 1,468-square-foot home built in 2020 on 1.01 acres for MORE than asking price after 8 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $305,000.
- CLOSED: Nordic Ranches 5-bed, 3,807-square-foot home built in 2005 on 2 acres, sold after 201 days on market, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $579,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate listing updates or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”