Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Westview Addition 2-bed, 960-square-foot, deed-restricted condo built in 2020, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $719,970.
- NEW: Belleview Subdivision on East Gros Ventre Butte 1.02-acre building site, listed by Mountain Retreat Real Estate for $1.2 million.
- NEW: Country Estates 3-bed, 1,800-square-foot home built in 1996, on 4.43 acres, 10+ horses allowed, listed by Engel & Volkers Jackson Hole for $1.599 million.
- NEW: 810 West 3-bed, 2,264-square-foot townhouse, listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate for $2.25 million.
- PENDING: Aspens 2-bed, 1,475-square-foot condo built in 1977, after 384 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.06 million.
- PENDING: One Town Hill 1-bed, 976-square-foot condo built in 2019, after 69 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.625 million.
- CLOSED: Brookside Condominiums 1-bed, 405-square-foot condo built in 1992 after 137 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $475,000.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson 3-bed, 1,080-square-foot home built in 1976 on .21 acres, sold after 78 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.05 million.
- CLOSED: Downtown Wilson 3-bed, 2,374-square-foot home built in 2008 on .17 acres after 48 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.695 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Aspen Highlands in Town of Jackson 4-bed, 3,219-square-foot home built in 2001 on .40 acres, now $2.475 million after 125 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”