Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Balsam building in the Aspens 1-bed, 806-square-foot condo built in 1993, updated in 2015, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $812,000.
- NEW: Lupine building in the Aspens 3-bed, 1,620-square-foot condo built in 1977, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.595 million.
- NEW: Snake River Sporting Club 4-bed, 2,795-square-foot home to be completed in 2021 on a half acre, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $3.395 million.
- NEW: Bugling Elk 7-bed, 13,300-square-foot home built in 1998 on 127 acres near the confluence of the Snake and Gros Ventre rivers, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $48 million.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson Brookside Condo studio with 405 square feet after 3 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Company for $550,000.
- PENDING: Clusters in Town of Jackson 2-bed, 1,008-square-foot condo with 1-car detached garage after 6 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $799,500.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Flats 3-bed, 1,602-square-foot townhouse built in 2010 after 2 days on market, listed by Mountain Standard Realty for $950,000.
- PENDING: Hotel Terra in Teton Village 2-bed, 1,038-square-foot condo-tel built in 2008 after 2 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.295 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Hidden Ranch 3-bed, 2,659-square-foot home built on .18 acres in 2019 after 13 days on market, reduced from $3.879 million to $3.349 million. Listed by Rizzotti Real Estate.
- CLOSED: Ponderosa Village in West Jackson 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976 after 49 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $445,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”