Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Virginian Village 2-bed, 767-square-foot condo built in 1994, remodeled in 2017, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $759,000.
- NEW: Hoback Junction 4-bed, 2,808-square-foot home with three separate units built in 1958 on .21 acres, listed by Engel & Volkers Jackson Hole for $1.295 million.
- NEW: Teton Village Nez Perce 2-bed, 1,092-square-foot condo built in 1980, , listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.375 million.
- NEW: Love Ridge near Snow King 3-bed, 1,978-square-foot top-floor condo built in 2004, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.5 million.
- PENDING: East Jackson 1-bed, 920-square-foot home built in 2004 on a quarter acre after 13 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.6 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,638-square-foot home built in 1981 on .19 acres after a long weekend on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.35 million.
- PENDING: Moulton Loop near Jackson Hole Airport 3-bed, 2,136-square-foot home on 2.5 acres built in 1997 after 3 days on market, listed by Diane Nodell Real Estate for $2.45 million.
- CLOSED: Southeast 40 in Rafter J 2-bed, 1,040-square-foot townhouse built in 1981 after 36 days on market for more than the list price of $825,000. Listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole.
- CLOSED: Crystal Springs 3-bed, 2,272-square-foot penthouse condo after 44 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $5.35 million.
- CLOSED: 3 Creek Ranch 5-bed, 7,396-square-foot home built in 2013 on 2.24 acres after 2.5 years on market, listed by 3 Creek Ranch Real Estate Services for $12.25 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”